So, a month since I updated my to do list, with a bloody busy ten days.
I’m leaving out lectures (four a week on average this term) and if I’m circumspect about details, it’s just because I’m superstitious that way.
Notes on bad taste and comedy – tonight Paper on A Scanner Darkly – 30 September notes on The Island of Doctor Moreau Clarke conference CFP
- Paper for Lisbon – mid-November
- turn Wyndham paper into article – 1 December 2016
- books proposal for Sekrit TTTTTTTT project – asap
- revise bounced book manuscript – asap
- three book reviews
- turn War of the Worlds, The War in the Air and A Scanner Darkly papers into articles
- Chapter on Star Wars – 22 February 2016
- continue beer research